Why should my salon add this service?
The lash extension business has experienced a nationwide explosion onto the beauty services scene. The desire for beautiful, glamorous lashes has not only swept celebrity trafficked red carpets but is also sweeping the salons, spas and makeup studios worldwide. Demand for these luscious lashes has skyrocketed—increasing over 500% in one year, making lash extensions the fastest growing, and most profitable market segment in the beauty industry.
- Executives at Spa Week 2010 predicted lash extensions as the 4th Hottest Spa Trend
- Women’s Wear Daily reported last March that the false-eyelash industry is the only booming beauty service in this still-slumping economy—sales increased 6.2% to $44 million for the year.
- Day Spa Magazines reported in June 2010 that spas are adding this specialty service to their menus at breakneck speeds, and clients—from trendsetting celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Megan Fox to regular women everywhere—are lining up. Even as business owners are seeing their profits shrink from traditional services they’re making money with eyelash extensions.
- Lash extensions require monthly touch-ups guaranteeing a steady stream of repeat clients.
How can I learn to apply lash extensions?
Most States require a Cosmetology, Esthetics, or RN license in order to apply lash extensions. However, check with your individual State Statutes for eligibility requirements.
Why choose NovaLash?
- Provides the safest, most effective products including the award winning Platinum Bond Adhesive
- Voted as Best Eyelash Extension company for Beauty Launchpad’s Readers Choice Award in 2010
- Voted as Best Eyelash Extension company for American Spa’s Professional Choice Awards in 2010
- Offers the only physician developed training course with the nation’s leading lash professionals
- Comprised of a dependable, professional staff to provide support and ensure client satisfaction
- Provides useful marketing material and on-going marketing support to help build your business
- Offers a beautiful line of cosmetics developed specifically for lash extensions to increase revenue